Preferred Direct offers offset printing that gives our clients the benefit of a single, turnkey source for their commercial printing and mailing needs. We guarantee the quality of a job from beginning to end. Our offset printing capabilities use the most current computer-to-plate technology to create high-resolution prints. A huge benefit for you, the customer, is the amount of money that is saved by using this type of printing.
- Legal forms and documents
- Financial forms, statements and data
- Marketing flyers, brochures, PR material and other marketing supplies
Benefits of Offset Printing for Your Commercial Printing Needs
From a simple one-color survey card to a beautiful, full-color, two-sided brochure, our experienced pressmen pride themselves in providing our clients with great-looking printed materials at an affordable price. By using CMYK colors, the press creates high-resolution products. The quality of the images is consistent on all the finished pieces. Benefits of offset printing to our customers include:
- High quality images
- Can print on a wide variety of surfaces including paper, cloth, metal, leather, wood, rough paper and plastic
- High quantity printing equals lower per unit cost
- Better quality and cost value for high volume jobs than digital printing
- Computer-to-plate technology for greater quality
Is Offset Printing Right for the Job?
When trying to choose between digital and offset printing for your commercial printing job, consider the following factors. If they apply to your print job, then offset is the right choice. Of course, your project manager at Preferred Direct can answer your questions and devise the right strategy for you as well.
- Quantity: If you have a high volume print, offset may be the right choice since unit cost decreases as the quantity increases.
- Print surfaces: If you want to print on unusual surfaces such as special paper, paper with a special finish, offset printing is more flexible regarding printing
- Colors: Unless you need full color printing, offset printing may make more sense for your budget. Also, offset printing can provide a Pantone® color match because it utilizes real Pantone® ink.
Recent Blog Posts
Welcome to the Preferred Direct Blogfacebooktwitterlinkedin Marketing Tips for Nonprofits – Using Commercial Printing Services Print marketing and digital marketing should be a part of your nonprofit’s overall marketing strategy. Used in combination, they reinforce...
Welcome to the Preferred Direct Blog facebooktwitterlinkedinOliver Wendell Holmes once said, “Learn from the mistakes of others... You can’t live long enough to make them all yourself!” How do you attract, inform, and appeal to your customers? How do you Add Flair to...