Preferred Direct offers offset printing that gives our clients the benefit of a single, turnkey source for their commercial printing and mailing needs. We guarantee the quality of a job from beginning to end. Our offset printing capabilities use the most current computer-to-plate technology to create high-resolution prints. A huge benefit for you, the customer, is the amount of money that is saved by using this type of printing.
- Legal forms and documents
- Financial forms, statements and data
- Marketing flyers, brochures, PR material and other marketing supplies
Benefits of Offset Printing for Your Commercial Printing Needs
From a simple one-color survey card to a beautiful, full-color, two-sided brochure, our experienced pressmen pride themselves in providing our clients with great-looking printed materials at an affordable price. By using CMYK colors, the press creates high-resolution products. The quality of the images is consistent on all the finished pieces. Benefits of offset printing to our customers include:
- High quality images
- Can print on a wide variety of surfaces including paper, cloth, metal, leather, wood, rough paper and plastic
- High quantity printing equals lower per unit cost
- Better quality and cost value for high volume jobs than digital printing
- Computer-to-plate technology for greater quality
Is Offset Printing Right for the Job?
When trying to choose between digital and offset printing for your commercial printing job, consider the following factors. If they apply to your print job, then offset is the right choice. Of course, your project manager at Preferred Direct can answer your questions and devise the right strategy for you as well.
- Quantity: If you have a high volume print, offset may be the right choice since unit cost decreases as the quantity increases.
- Print surfaces: If you want to print on unusual surfaces such as special paper, paper with a special finish, offset printing is more flexible regarding printing
- Colors: Unless you need full color printing, offset printing may make more sense for your budget. Also, offset printing can provide a Pantone® color match because it utilizes real Pantone® ink.
Recent Blog Posts
Welcome to the Preferred Direct Blogfacebooktwitterlinkedin Marketing Tips for Nonprofits – Using Commercial Printing Services Print marketing and digital marketing should be a part of your nonprofit’s overall marketing strategy. Used in combination, they reinforce...
Welcome to the Preferred Direct Blog facebooktwitterlinkedinOliver Wendell Holmes once said, “Learn from the mistakes of others... You can’t live long enough to make them all yourself!” How do you attract, inform, and appeal to your customers? How do you Add Flair to...
Preferred Direct, above all, provides high quality, fast and personalized business marketing services. This includes Commercial Printing, Direct Mail Marketing, Document Generation and Variable Data Match Mailing. Next, we can combine our Digital, Inkjet and Offset Printing services with Bindery and Finishing, Folding and Inserting services. In addition, we offer design and mailing services. Even better, if you need your finished product delivered, we do that too. Preferred Direct will Collate and Assemble, Ship, Track and Manage your Inventory.
A popular service in the healthcare industry is our Direct Billing. For example, this includes services like Statement Generation, EOBs, Medical Billing, E-billing and Transpromo Marketing. Even better, Preferred Direct is HITRUST and HIPAA compliant. We have Utility Billing and Collection Letter services, and in today’s world of digital communications, we also offer SMS (text) and Email Marketing. Furthermore, if you have a quick turnaround, we offer emergency on demand printing services.
Preferred Direct works with many industries, specifically businesses, universities, insurance carriers, non-profits, financial institutions and more. To sum up, we create unique solutions to help businesses get the most out of their investment. We use the latest, state-of-the-art technology. That way, we can deliver on our customer’s most complex needs. Fill out our form or call for a quote. (757) 461-2730 or Toll Free: 1-844-719-1848